"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller
Packed with such high hopes and confidence, our young students recently added one more glory to Presidium's name. 5 students of Presidium Indirapuram participated in the 63rd School Games Federation of India Powerlifting National Championship 2017-18, held at Secunderabad. 400 students from other schools participated in the championship, but it gives us great happiness and pride in sharing the big wins of our young Presidians with you:
1. Rajvardhan Ranawat of grade XI bagged second position in 66kg body weight, under-17 boys category. He lifted 345 kg.
2. Yashna Chopra of grade IX bagged second position in 72 kg body weight, under-17 girls category. She lifted 175 kg.
3. Simran Kaur of class XI bagged fourth position in 57 kg body weight, under-19 girls category. She lifted 200 kg.
4. Tanishq Sharma of class IX bagged fourth position in +93 kg body weight, under-17 boys category. He lifted 407.5 kg.
5. Parth Rahul Solanki of class X bagged fourth position in +120 kg body weight, under-19 boys category. He lifted 345 kg.
Kudos to the talented athletes and their mentors for bringing in the best in them!